Thank you to IMC Construction for stepping up as Presenting Sponsor of ECHOES 10th Anniversary Bash, celebrating 10 years of educating and caring for underserved communities.
Mark your calendars for this all new Call to Care fundraiser to be held Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015 at the supercool flagship cafe/distillery of ECHOES' friend, La Colombe Coffee, in Philly's Fishtown neighborhood, featuring:
- Handcrafted food and spirits
- Live music with fabulous Haitian guitarist Moe Cadet (who donates what he makes back to Haiti!)
- A few numbers by singer-songwriter Lauren Hart of Flyers' fame
- Tours of La Colombe's on-site ("Different Drum") rum distillery
- Coffee art (those cool foam pics swirling atop your latte) demonstrations - some led by intrepid La Colombe owner Todd Carmichael himself
- A St. James School student art show and sale. Wait 'til you see what these kids can create!
- Raffle drawings and prizes
- Luxury motorcoach transport (by advance reservation) from the Devon Horse Show lot
- Presentations to honoree Kevin Mahoney, Executive VP at Penn Medicine and all-around community champ, and to Humanitarian Award winners: Todd Carmichael and J.P. Iberti, founders of La Colombe
Proceeds support vital medical/health initiatives at our partner projects in Uganda and Philadelphia. Look for an invitation in your inbox in early September! (Want to help or get on the list? E-mail ACunningham795@gmail.com)